CFAG19264A replacement for LM19264K

Navid

recently I've got CFAG19264A-YYH-TN and I try to use it instead of my old LCD LM19264K, I check all pinout and spec it was ok but when I put it in the board it does not show anything just green light. As I found the old LCD controller is S6B0108 and when I compared the datasheet with new LCD controller(NT7108) also was same.

am I wrong ? or there is some point that I don't know?. would you please advice me how to solve!

old LCD : https://www.topwaydisplay.com/en/product/mono/LM19264K-4
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Kelsey

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried adjusting Vo the supply voltage for the LCD? That pin controls the contrast. It should be attached to a variable resistor to allow for contrast tuning

1707234009338.png

Navid

Thank for your comment I checked that but still didn't show anything even glitch just dark and lighter the foreground. Also there is VR on lcd back side shall I adjust it?
For information I checked the board by old LCD it showed something means board is OK and I measured all pin voltage all was almost same except pin 19(new LCD-5 but old LCD is -10)

Attachments

Last edited:

Navid

Hi,
Finally I found the point, in the old LCD the CS1, CS2, CS3 are active low which had not been mentioned in its data sheet. Now I face new problem, is there any way to make it same on New LCD? In other word is there any jumper setting on New LCD to make CS active low?

CF Kelsey

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have one of these to test it on, but it does look like you could move the 0ohm resistor on JF2 from the H side to the L side to make this change. It will take a few days for me to confirm this. Let me know if you try it and whether it works!