New Version Questions/Comments

dwkdiver

1. How do you set the polling speed feature? Still have lockups about same as before.

2. Email works GREAT!

3. Most of my screens don't work due to my CF635 now has a new ID number?!?! I am having to redo almost everything. Any way around this? Even my Speedfan stuff doesn't work now. Arg?!

4. If we are still testing, will we have to redo all the screens and data on the next install?

THANKS
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

jc634

Administrator
1. How do you set the polling speed feature? Still have lockups about same as before.

2. Email works GREAT!

3. Most of my screens don't work due to my CF635 now has a new ID number?!?! I am having to redo almost everything. Any way around this? Even my Speedfan stuff doesn't work now. Arg?!

4. If we are still testing, will we have to redo all the screens and data on the next install?

THANKS
1. set "update_speed=10" in the lcd_635.INI where 10 = 10 updates/sec (as an example).

2. Same here!

3. When you updated CC2 to the latest, it should have been transparent. Did you save of copy of your .ini files? If so, the easiest would be to uninstall/install/copy the .ini files back. You might have to re-"configure" your module to whatever com port it is unsigned to.

Or if you still have the original intact (your module still shows the screens?), you may simply have to do the re-"configure" noted above.

You should not have to add your screens back on a program update.

4. Like I said, You should not have to add your screens back on a program update.

BTW, what OS are you using (XP, Vista, ?)

dwkdiver

OK.AAY......I think I'm fine now.

How do you know to use "UPDATE_SPEED=XX" ?

I use XP HOME latest service packs.

I finally figured out that I have to copy ALL the .ini files and not just the service.ini file.

WHEW! I was working hard on that one.....

Thanks

jc634

Administrator
set "update_speed=10" in the lcd_635.INI where 10 = 10 updates/sec is a direct quote from CCadmin.

CF Mark

Administrator
You set "update_speed=XX" in the module's INI file.
For example, setting the update speed for a 631 would be done in the "lcd_631.ini" file.

Default update speed is 20 (20 times / sec).
The slowest setting is 1, and the fastest allowable is 30.