CC2 & Vista application screen size

JaiLa

Hi, everybody.

I'm running windows Vista, the piece of crap that it is... Anyway, when I open CC2 to configure screens, I get a window that is too small to contain the application screen. In other words, everything on the left, right, top and bottom, gets cut off and I'm missing valuable buttons and information that I need to access. It's not that the type font is too large, it's just that the window is too small.

I can sorta fix this if I manually start the process and force it into full screen mode, but that makes doing other things extremely difficult until I close the configuration program.

Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this?

Attached is a screen shot of CC2 running in normal window size.

Thanks,
JaiLa
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Attachments

CF Support2

Administrator
Based on the spacing of your icons on the desktop, that could be effecting how CC2 is bringing up the text. Try setting the font size / spacing "default" and see what you get.

JaiLa

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

My monitor is running at it's native hd resolution. Changing the resolution to a lower setting resulted in an increase of the size of the application window as would be expected. But, as with desktop, increased the size of everything else as well, resulting in no change whatsoever in the application window.

I've also tried changing font size and spacing which did not affect the application window whatsoever.

Any other suggestions?

Usually I do not have this problem. It's only with one other infrequently used app (which I can't remember at the moment). Otherwise the display seems to be fine.

Thanks,
JaiLa

JaiLa

Problem Solved

Thanks for your help, guys. I've solved the problem by updating the associated drivers to newest available. Sheesh, I feel like a noob! Why didn't I think of that sooner. Lol

Cheers,
JaiLa