CC2 remote

yg78

Hi

I am newbees in CC2 and i hust make my first screen ...

Is it possible to select the screen with an external command ? a line command ?

What i want to do is to manage the screen with eventghost

Regards
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

yg78

CC2 remote with keybors plugin

Hello

I finded information about the keyboard plugin in this forum.

But i cannot make it work. I am running windows 7 and the latest CC2

I copied
C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\extras\keyboard-dll\key_export.dll into C:\Windows\System32
C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\documentation\plugin-info\cc2_service.ini into C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2
C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\documentation\plugin-info\cc2_keyboard.ini into C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2

I tried plugin-test.exe but i have an error: 20100904-121923-0.002269s load_dll#267 coul not load key_export2.dll

I tried NT service config and user tray application and nothing works

Does the plugin work on Win7 ?

Can eveyone help me ?

Regards

yg78

Finaly its works

I am very surprise: after rename the C:\Windows\System32\key_export.dll in C:\Windows\System32\key_export2.dll there is no error with plugin-test.exe

But this is not all:
I copied:
C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\documentation\plugin-info\cc2_service.ini into C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2
C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\documentation\plugin-info\cc2_keyboard.ini into C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2

These is not right!!

I finally found cc2_service.ini and cc2_keyboard.ini in C:\ProgramData\CrystalControl2

After customisation of the two files, CC2control works well with keyboard shortkey