Thread: CC2 remote

CC2 remote

Hi

I am newbees in CC2 and i hust make my first screen ...

Is it possible to select the screen with an external command ? a line command ?

What i want to do is to manage the screen with eventghost

Regards

CC2 remote with keybors plugin

Hello

I finded information about the keyboard plugin in this forum.

But i cannot make it work. I am running windows 7 and the latest CC2

I copied
    C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\extras\keyboard-dll\key_export.dll into C:\Windows\System32
    C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\documentation\plugin-info\cc2_service.ini into C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2
    C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\documentation\plugin-info\cc2_keyboard.ini into C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2

I tried plugin-test.exe but i have an error: 20100904-121923-0.002269s load_dll#267 coul not load key_export2.dll

I tried NT service config and user tray application and nothing works

Does the plugin work on Win7 ?

Can eveyone help me ?

Regards

CC2 remote

Finaly its works

I am very surprise: after rename the C:\Windows\System32\key_export.dll in C:\Windows\System32\key_export2.dll there is no error with plugin-test.exe

But this is not all:
    I copied:
    C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\documentation\plugin-info\cc2_service.ini into C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2
    C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\documentation\plugin-info\cc2_keyboard.ini into C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2

These is not right!!

I finally found cc2_service.ini and cc2_keyboard.ini in C:\ProgramData\CrystalControl2

After customisation of the two files, CC2control works well with keyboard shortkey