LCD for tc551001cf-70l

zitosonic

LCD for Boss Dr-202

Hello,

I need a 16x2 LCD compatible with Toshiba H8/510.

My drum machine Boss Dr-202 screen is dead but in looking for a new 16x2 LCD with backlight since the original one wasn´t backlit.}

thanks,

Ahmed Luque
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Last edited:

CF Support2

Administrator
We have a good number of 16 x 2 LCD modules, the trick is "will they fit".

Do you have any part numbers or other information regarding the LCD module? We'd be more than happy to see if we have a suitable replacement, just need some more information on the part itself.

zitosonic

the display itself is just the simplest lcd I've seen (no backlight 2x16 screen between 2 glass plaques connected to the circuit using a 14 pin ribbon cable) the cable itself has a number printed 9G30B but I think it didnt mean anything.

Not sure if a HD44780 may work here, and if the pins are in the same order as the standard configuration ?

Im not worried about the fitting part since the machine have enough space between the actual display and the circuit and Im pretty handy with the dremel :D so I will make it fit and see like a stock install... and so far the machine is working except for the display.

CF Support2

Administrator
If you could post a picture of the front and back of the module, along with measurements (outline, bezel, thickness, etc) - we can see what we can come up with for you.