635 Buttons

starlon

I just bought a 635 with buttons on the front. I've been playing around with it and cc2. Besides connecting to the motherboard's control panel header and scrolling through screens what are the buttons for? I'd like to be able to control fan speeds with them. Is there software available for this?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Last edited:

reider

I just bought a 635 with buttons on the front. I've been playing around with it and cc2. Besides connecting to the motherboard's control panel header and scrolling through screens what are the buttons for? I'd like to be able to control fan speeds with them. Is there software available for this?
Their are a few doing the rounds, this should start you off in the right direction. Primarily for a 631 with pad control but easily adjusted to a 635 model.

https://forum.crystalfontz.com/showthread.php?t=3783&highlight=scab+fan+control+635

The buttons have been used in the past to turn contrast/brightness of the module up/down, make selections in Winamp such as play, pause, forward, reverse. Control the fans from the scab. Lots of things really, just have to look through the user screens and search through the forum.

Reider