Quad Core Temps - Speedfan

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafmetal

I'm having a hard time building a screen with all 4 of my core temps. The screens provided with CC2 have Temps 1-4 and 5-8, but none of those temps match the temps displayed in Speedfan for the Cores. I have verified the core temps with other monitoring software, so I know they are correct. I just can't figure out what those temp ID #'s are for building my screen.

PLEASE HELP!!! How do I disect Speedfan to determine the ID# for the temps I want to display in CC2? Thanks!!
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

reider

At the end of the day its up to Crystalfontz Admin/Tech/Web if this thread gets deleted or not. But, I`d let it remain as it stands a better chance of showing fellow multi core users their is a way to diagnose the settings.

When I wrote that utility screen, their were no dual/quad cores as we see now. It seems it has stood the test of time really well indeed, if it still points to the correct id numbers on a machine it wasn`t even devised for initially. It also points to the well structured Crystalfontz program too. We really had a lot of fun in those days :cool:

Reider

Status
Not open for further replies.