LCD module for Alesis Quadraverb 2

ubijoux

Hi There,
Anyone could tell me where I could find the LCD display module for an Alesis Quadraverb 2 or any information on a similar one that can replace it?..Thanks a lot..:D
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Last edited:

ubijoux

Lcd display

Hi There,
Thanks for the reply..The Quadraverb2 or Q20 do not have the same display as the other Quadraverb GT or Quadraverb +. I guess I will have to talk to those guys from Numark..:cool:

Zmg

Follow up

This is the only hit I've found for information about the availability of the Quadraverb 2 LCD display. I would like to know if you ever found a source. My display has several missing columns on the upper text display line.
Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

EM Field

Follow up

This is the only hit I've found for information about the availability of the Quadraverb 2 LCD display. I would like to know if you ever found a source. My display has several missing columns on the upper text display line.
Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
I bit late to the party and a bit of shameless self promotion, but I put I huge amount of effort into a making a replacement display. It uses a color 480x128 TFT display that looks very similar to the Crytaalfonz CFAF480128A0-039TN one.

More info here https://bmamps.com/v01/2018/10/26/alesis-quadraverb-q2-a-new-take/

Hope it helps someone!