Help Using JDG Time (635)

Madness

How do I make this work? I've tried two JC screens that use it: Date-Time-Uptime & jc Date-Time-Uptime-ani. These came w/ the new version of CC2. In both cases, the "Uptime:" part works, but the time & date are showing those dreaded [E01]'s. On the latter, the animated clock icon works, also.

From looking at the text in the screen files themselves, I can see that the "Uptime:" has a hard-coded ID# which matches that in the cc2_service.ini file. Now, in either case, do the date & time ID#'s have to match those in the jdg_time.ini file? And finally, what are these lines in the screen files that say something like, opt01="id=@01"? Variables?

BTW: I apologize for asking for so much help, but I'm trying to learn how the coding works and how to juggle all these ID#'s.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

jc634

Administrator
hmm.

I did not realize that any of the jdg screens were still around in the install program. Don't use them, cause the jdg plug-in's are no longer supported, at least that I'm aware of.

Use one of the many alternates that do NOT make use of the jdg plug-in's. I just did a quick look in the install directory, and there are many alternates.

Let me know if how it goes.

JC

Madness

Yeah, they're all still there. But since posting, I found the "non-plugin" versions of the same screens to use. These all work perfectly fine.