Help with a DATA VISION P141-18B

smitty362

I was hoping that some of you may be able to help me. I am new to the whole LCD ring, but have a strong interest in some of the projects. I have a DATA VISION P141-18B touch screen, which has an Epson sed 1335F0A controller. I am having a hard time finding info on the pinout, or software I can use to control it. Can anyone offer any help? I have some pics if needed.
Thanks in advance.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
Man, that number does not come up at all. You are kinda stuck without a data sheet. Can you contact whoever sold it to you to see if they can provide a data sheet?

If not, then you can get the Epson controller data sheet, and see if you can follow traces to the connector to try to get the pinout. Pretty long row to hoe.

chrisyard

I was hoping that some of you may be able to help me. I am new to the whole LCD ring, but have a strong interest in some of the projects. I have a DATA VISION P141-18B touch screen, which has an Epson sed 1335F0A controller. I am having a hard time finding info on the pinout, or software I can use to control it. Can anyone offer any help? I have some pics if needed.
Thanks in advance.
Hi smitty,

I know this is a very very old post, but have you found the information you needed ?? as I do have a datasheet and some working code.

Let me know

Chris

twinkelbel

need data sheet and some code p141-18b

Hi Chris,

I read you have a data sheet and some working code for the data vision p141-18b display?

I have also such display and want to get it work with a pic 18f and mikroC.

Can you share your information with me?

Thanks Robert
rob1pop(at)hotmail.com