Version 2

scullinan

Well we are in a new year still no updates to old software or a glimpse of this version 2. How about an update on your progress? I bought these devices for customers thinking that the software was going to be updated and as of yet nothing and no real word on what is happening. How about taking a proactive approach and informing customers who invested in this hardware about your progress or lack of it.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
We are working full-time on CC2.

We have updated CC1 to support the CFA-631. Not a huge mod, but it is something :)

The CC2 project is being driven by Crystalfontz, and I assure you that the the project is progressing daily.

That being said, I have been a programmer, and I know the best software gets done "when its done", rushing software is never good for the morale or quality of a project.

Have patience, it will be worth it.

H2O fiend

CF Tech said:

That being said, I have been a programmer, and I know the best software gets done "when its done", rushing software is never good for the morale or quality of a project.

Have patience, it will be worth it.
:D
That's one thing I liked about the MO LCD's. The LCDC software was nice. I've got both running in my box right now. The 634 CC gives me hardware stats and the MO scrolls the weather, my Dallas probe temps and the RSS feeds for my Linux/IBM/SlashDot news.

H2O fiend

CF Tech said:

We have updated CC1 to support the CFA-631. Not a huge mod, but it is something :)

On this portion... the support (currently) is for screen stuff only correct? The buttons are still useless? unless you program your own stuff?

CF Mark

Administrator
Originally posted by H2O fiend On this portion... the support (currently) is for screen stuff only correct? The buttons are still useless? unless you program your own stuff?
Under CC1, the 631 buttons currently do nothing, but on the next release of CC1 (within a few days), the buttons will change screens and LCD brightness.

Under CC2, buttons can do everything.

kronchev

CrystalControl Admin said:
Under CC1, the 631 buttons currently do nothing, but on the next release of CC1 (within a few days), the buttons will change screens and LCD brightness.

Under CC2, buttons can do everything.
can I make a request?

PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM WHERE IT GETS A STACK ERROR WHEN IT CANT FIND A PORT