Crystalcontrol & Asus A8V Deluxe

Papaman

I bought this motherboard only to find out that MBM 5.3 doesnt support this board!

Does anyone know of a "substitute" board I can use to get the cpu mhz, temps etc...?

I have to use MBM with crystalcontrol so I figured I'd try here first.
Thanks
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

daks001

Papaman said:
I bought this motherboard only to find out that MBM 5.3 doesnt support this board!

Does anyone know of a "substitute" board I can use to get the cpu mhz, temps etc...?

I have to use MBM with crystalcontrol so I figured I'd try here first.
Thanks
You could try speedfan.
Otherwise you'll have to use an older motherboard if you must use MBM.

Papaman

I also have an MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum on the way.. I know MBM supports it.. I may just use it when it arrives...

jc634

Administrator
You also might try upgrading to CC2, especially since CC1 is no longer supported.

CC2 supports both MBM and Speedfan.

Jim

reider

With MBM no longer being supported in the future, maybe its high time you converted to Speedfan.

Speedfan is fully supported in CC2 as JC quite rightly suggests.

Steve

reider

Whilst MBM may well support the board, MBM itself is no longer being worked on. Unless things change its no longer being supported by the MBM people. Hence the suggestion to change.

CC1 itself is no longer supported too. It depends on one or two people giving advice only. Everyone else has moved to CC2 which is recieving full support.

Steve