Plugin Requests

swedkg

1) F@H: user name, team name, stats, WU time, etc.

2) manual fan control with the keypad of 633.
________
vaporizer

Last edited:

jdgordon

F@H can be done either with the cc2_textfile from the sdk (i odnt know if cc2 comes with it compiled or not) or with my cc2_rss plugin (download in the forum thread), just load up the stanford site with your username

2) needs to be done in a screen (well it can be done in a screen...)
________
Herbal vaporizer

Last edited:

herby

CFA-635 with CC2

Is there any plugin available to use the CFA-635 with CC2?
The main program doesn´t support this new module.

reider

Re: CFA-635 with CC2

herby said:
Is there any plugin available to use the CFA-635 with CC2?
The main program doesn´t support this new module.
I`m not sure these are for public release yet and they don`t give access to the LEDs. But, in the spirit of getting your module going temporarily with CC2 whilst you recieve the official plugins, I`ve PM`d the necessary components.

Please note one is to go in each of the following folders. You may have to stop cc2 programs from the Windows Task Manager Processes first (alt-ctrl-del). Restart CC2 and away you go. We will get your LEDs going asap, they`re under test at the moment.

CC2-Config
CC2-Service

In the meantime, as the official plugins don`t seem to be apparent at the moment, I`m sure someone is currently reviewing the situation.

EDIT: I can`t send them as you`re not set up for PMs and/or email. Admin/Tech will advise as to the Plugins as I cannot make them public yet.

Steve

Quadphile

I know a plugin development package is in the works, but it would be nice to get the HD44780 based 4x40 parallel LCD I have switched over from the current program I have as it causes problems (computer sits there doing nothing for 2 minutes) during boot.

vshah

winlirc plugin

had an idea for a plugin, to connect to winlirc.

i'm a total newbie at all this, but my idea stemmed from using a winlirc plugin for my ati remote wonder. it would be neat to be able to advance/pause the screens from the remote.

-Vivan

Quadphile

Heads up :)

Something I'd REALLY want now that I know how speedfan works is to interface my 633 with it. If I could get CC2 to look after the text, and transparently interface the temperatures and fans speed settings to speedfan, that would be awesome, the advantage to this is that CC2 probably won't have access to data provided by the onboard sensors.

you could bypass the interface step if you could read the onboard temps, but that'll be such a pain in the ass...supporting everyone's temp/SuperIO and video card would be more than I'd want to do for an LCD program!!

tec[H]nogeek

This thing really needs an iTunes plugin. I'm not sure if it is feasible but I assume it is because there are NowPlaying plugins that would basically do the same exact thing. Please?

Grentz

tec[H]nogeek said:
This thing really needs an iTunes plugin. I'm not sure if it is feasible but I assume it is because there are NowPlaying plugins that would basically do the same exact thing. Please?
I second this...should be easy as there is already one for LCD Smartie and itunes has some sort of extension system that lets it send playing info to other programs....

I dont love itunes (love WMP10) but since i bought an Ipod as i loved the interface (didnt buy it because it was an "ipod" i am totally not into that) i need to use itunes

reider

Go on then, I have an Ipod and Itunes so I`ll cast a vote for it too. LCD Smartie may already have it but it won`t be as good as our Plugin writer will make it, LOL ;)

Thought I`d put a plug in for our Plugin :D

Steve

Grentz

reider said:
Go on then, I have an Ipod and Itunes so I`ll cast a vote for it too. LCD Smartie may already have it but it won`t be as good as our Plugin writer will make it, LOL ;)

Thought I`d put a plug in for our Plugin :D

Steve
hehehe, nice:)

jdgordon

hey ppl,
i had a bit of a ply with itunes last night and its definatly beyond me atm.... last exam is tomorow morning, so after that i can start learning whats needed to have a play..

btw iTunes is the biggest load of bloat i have ever seen!!!
________
Expert insurance

Last edited:

jc634

Administrator
Hey! Screw itunes.:D I want the WMP plugin!

I should have 1st priority since I (and others) asked for this long before this thread was started.;)

Just my 2 cents...

Jim

jdgordon

hehe.. sssshh
i have a million things on my various todo lists and itunes looked easy.. ofcourse it isnt... and wmp looks just as bad...

patients my young padawan
________
Benz velo

Last edited:

reider

jc634 said:
Hey! Screw itunes.:D I want the WMP plugin!

I should have 1st priority since I (and others) asked for this long before this thread was started.;)

Just my 2 cents...

Jim
I think WMP was started long long ago in the sands of time. Just no update yet, the first nine hours playing with it produced zilch if memory serves me correctly.

Steve