Help...632 Bracket upside down ????

drewwpb

I got my 632 kit today and tonight I installed it but the display is upside down. In looking at the bracket that is the problem , the mounting brackets are at the top with the Crystalfontz logo in the lower left corner. Can CF send me a new bracket ( Black one by the way) or do I have to send this whole thing back ?

Drew...
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
We do not handle RMA request via the forum.

All returns must have an RMA number issued by Crystalfontz. Please contact us at: returns@crystalfontz.com to discuss the nature of your problem or reason for return. We do not issue RMA requests via the phone or through a post in our forum. All RMA requests must include Customer name, invoice number, and a complete description of the problem in the email.

Opened ticket # 139

drewwpb

Just received an email from CF....Sending me a New bracket !!! Wow you guys and gals are good !!!! One question though , is it very hard to remove the LCD and put it on the new bracket ? Anything I need to do first or not do ?

Again thanks for the very fast help !!!!!!

Drew...

Last edited:

CF Tech

Administrator
Real easy. Just remove the 4 nuts, remove the display, remove the spacers, then re-assemble in the opposite order.

Just be careful with static.

drewwpb

:) :) Received the New bracket last Thursday and installed it over the weekend , looks much better !!! Thanks for the very fast service . :D I will be sending the defective bracket back this week....Again Thanks......

USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad