Administrator
This forum is open to any issues related to any LCDs:
  • technical problems
  • identification
  • finding sources
  • surplus for sell
  • looking for documentation
  • announcements
This list is generally unmoderated, however we reserve the right to delete or edit distasteful or rude posts.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

cjm8232

crystalfontz said:
This forum is open to any issues related to any LCDs:
  • technical problems
  • identification
  • finding sources
  • surplus for sell
  • looking for documentation
  • announcements
This list is generally unmoderated, however we reserve the right to delete or edit distasteful or rude posts.
Are advertisements an unwritten no-no? I think my first post offened some people. I apologize.

Chris

CF Tech

Administrator
The only real requirement is that the subject be somewhat related to LCDs, or at least displays.

Are (or could) the products you sell used in LCD modules? In that case, then it is probably no big deal.

If you are just advertising some "hot stock" or "pharmaceuticals" or some such, then the post would certainly get whacked.

In the case of your products (from a quick glance at your web site) you might put something like: Product xx can be used as a mounting strip to securely mount modules such as the CFA-634-XE in harsh environments. Or: Product yy is suitable for a use as a reflector in backlight assembly. Or: Product zz can be custom die-cut to form an easily applied, soft foam, self adhesive gasket to seal between a front panel and the lens that protects the LCD. This solution makes it easy to protect your display and seal your enclosure from dust and moisture.

In other words, just be able to somehow tie it to LCDs, mounting or at least displays.